Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mongoose Portfolio

Fuzziest Steamborg: I was having some fun turning my friend's characters into steampunk pirates. Lungile, the odd mechanical beastie is copyrighted to OnionKnight of deviantart.


Omni Pirate: Another one where I was playing with my friend's character designs. Omni is copyrighted to Victoria Fox Castillo or SleepDep of deviantart.


Scaredy Cat: Dave is not a brave shadow monster by any stretch of the imagination.


Amsk Battle: A piece done for Tara Young or Kilara of deviantart. These particular dragons are hers.


Gail Reference Sheet: I got a lot of practice painting scales. A lot.


Mermaid Sushi: This piece was done for a class assignment with the specifications "fantasy/sci-fi" Needless to say it was one of my favorite assignments we got that semester. Here I was trying to get a very normal feel from fantastical creatures. They're mermaids but they're also just friends having a fun night out.

Nailmus: This character is copyrighted to Shinerai of deviantart.


Jasper: Jasper is copyrighted to GrimAmentia of deviantart.

No comments:

Post a Comment